Visit Krakow (Cracow) with us
A former capital of Poland, medieval centre of merchandising, the city where all the legends were once true. Undamaged by the Second World War, Cracow has been listed by UNESCO as one of the most significant historic sites in the world.
Visit the highlights of the Old Town that made Cracow famous: the Royal Route which goes along the most beautiful streets in Cracow, the Slowacki Theatre, one of the oldest universities in Europe – the Jagiellonian University, the spectacular Main Market Square compared in size only to Piazza San Marco in Venice, St. Mary’s Basilica, and of course the magnificent Royal Castle on Wawel Hill.
Do not hesitate to contact our Destino Poland team if you want to:
- ask about the possibilities to organize a guided tour in Cracow
- find a good accomodation in Cracow for a reasonable price
- include Cracow to the programme of your tour
- book an airport transfer or any kind of transportation
- ask about more possibilities to spend time in Cracow and its surroundings
We kindly invite you to browse the gallery below: