Gdańsk is situated on the Baltic coast and has one of the most important seaport. It forms a conurbation with the spa town of Sopot and the city of Gdynia. In this city the Solidarity movement was born and under the leadership of Lech Wałęsa played a significant role in bringing an end to Communist rule in Central Europe.
The city has many things to share with the visitors: the coastal atmosphere, access to the Baltic Sea and breathtaking gothic arquitecture.
Gdańsk, as well as the entire Tri-City of Sopot and Gdynia, has a very friendly atmosphere. It refers both to the coastal type of infrastructure that distinguish from the other Polish big cities and to the actitude that the proper locals have and the mood they create. Everyone will find something for themselves. Long Market attracts with beauty of its architecture, the Marian Basilica of impressive size and Cathedral of Oliwa delights with its organ tunes. During summer you can relax on the nearby beaches or in the spa town of Sopot.
- ask about the possibilities to organize a guided tour in Gdańsk
- find a good accomodation in Gdańsk for a reasonable price
- include Gdańsk to the programme of your tour
- book an airport transfer or any kind of transportation
- ask about more possibilities to spend time in Gdańsk and its surroundings
We kindly invite you to browse the gallery below: