Poznań is one of the oldest cities in Poland and was one of the most important centers in the early Polish state in the 10th and 11th centuries. The first rulers Mieszko I and Bolesław Chrobry were buried in Poznań's cathedral which is founded on the island Ostrów Tumski.
Poznań is today one of the biggest Polish centers of trade, industry, tourism and culture. It has the oldest and the largest exposition centre in Poland which attracts lots of people from all over the world.
- ask about the possibilities to organize a guided tour in Poznań
- find a good accomodation in Poznań for a reasonable price
- include Poznań to the programme of your tour
- book an airport transfer or any kind of transportation
- ask about more possibilities to spend time in Poznań and its surroundings
We kindly invite you to browse the gallery below: