Toruń was founded by the Teutonic Knights in 13th century and was a powerful trading centre during the middle ages. In the Old Town you'll be surrounded by the 14th and 15th century buildings that proove its importance in the past.
Malbork's Castle is one of the finest examples of medieval defensive architecture. It's also the largest castle in the world if we talk about surface area and material used to construct it (brick).
- ask about the possibilities to organize a guided tour to Toruń or Malbork
- find a good accomodation in Toruń or Malbork for a reasonable price
- include Toruń and Malbork to the programme of your tour
- book any kind of transportation
- ask about more possibilities to spend time in Toruń or Malbork and its surroundings
We kindly invite you to browse more photos in the gallery below: