This town is a unique example of a Renaissance town in Central Europe. It was founded on a trade route that connected Northernwest Europe with the Black Sea. Zamość was designed in accordance with the Italian theory of the "ideal town". The composition of the town is stylistically homogeneous with a high level of architectural and landscape values.
- ask about the possibilities to organize a guided tour in Zamość
- find a good accomodation in Zamość for a reasonable price
- include Zamość to the programme of your tour
- book an airport transfer or any kind of transportation
- ask about more possibilities to spend time in Zamość and its surroundings